femi komat (femikomat)
Connected studies and activities

About me


If your gynecologist diagnoses you with a medical condition, they may give you treatment or refer you to a specialist. Depending on the problem, your treatments may involve medication, surgery, or a wait-and-see approach<br /> From there, you spend about four years in a residency program. You’ll work in an office or hospital setting and get experience with preventative care, diagnostics and surgery. Children and teens with gynecologic concerns receive comprehensive care from a Duke team of experts who specialize in pediatric and adolescent gynecology. Our specialists include one of the few gynecologists in North Carolina with a focused practice designation in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The team also includes specialists in adolescent medicine, endocrinology, reconstructive surgery, and more. We address your child’s concerns with age-appropriate sensitivity, confidentiality, and compassion.

No currently public data sets.